Early childhood has an important effect on adults’ future well-being. The emotional, social, and educational development which the child receives in his/her early years shapes the features of tomorrow’s citizens.
Here at de la Salle, we invest in our children from the very early stages. Therefore, we established our preschool in 2014 for children from 2 to 4 years old.
At this early stage we are keen on:
- Providing a healthy and stimulating environment for children to learn, play, and develop.
- Strengthening positive values in children and creating joy and pleasure in them.
- Developing self-confidence and a sense of belonging in children.
- Developing the child’s motor and listening skills.
- Building an innovative sense and developing the different physical senses according to the stage of natural child development.
- Strengthening the value of love for science and knowledge by providing a lot of encouragement and reassurance.
- Taking full care of the child’s health and nutrition.
- Supporting a smooth transition from preschool to kindergarten.
Our preschool is divided into 4 rooms equipped with all necessary means related to this stage. We have also allocated outdoor and indoor play areas taking into consideration students’ safety and hygiene.